Sandy Burr: A Donald Ross Design – EST 1922
Who we are
Sandy Burr Country Club is a fourth-generation family-owned golf club located less than 16 miles west of Boston, MA. Designed by Donald Ross in 1922, the course includes 18 holes and encompasses 6,427 yards of golf for a par of 72. Known for its traditional Ross design and challenging green complexes, the course has tested amateurs and professionals alike for over a century. Today, Sandy Burr is operated on a daily green fee basis to the public with Inner Club Memberships available.
Golf Outings / Corporate Events
Are you looking for a location to hold your annual charity golf tournament? Or would you like to thank your clients or employees for their help throughout the year? What better way to enjoy a day of golf, fun and food than at one of the premier public golf clubs in greater Boston. All you need to do is bring the participants, and our experienced professional staff will organize the rest!
Inner Club Membership Includes:
- Preferred tee times blocked off between 7:30 -10:00 AM on Saturday and Sundays
- Participation in our Weekend Inner League tournaments
- Advanced tee time reservations
- 20% discount on merchandise in our Pro Shop above $50
- MGA handicap
- Option to purchase discounted punchcards