Registration Policies- Please Read Carefully as Some of Our Policies Have Changed
Refund and Cancellation
• Changes and cancellation requests MUST be submitted in writing 1 month prior to the session start date and sent directly to our Camp Director Benjamin Cibotti at firstname.lastname@example.org to be considered for a refund.
• Refund requests received later than 1 month to the start date will only be considered for serious medical reasons causing camper withdrawal upon written advice from a physician.
• Campers who arrive late, depart early or miss days are not granted prorated fees or refunds.
• The club reserves the right to retain camp fees for campers who decide they do not like camp, has minor illness, are homesick, are removed from camp for disciplinary reasons, and/or change of family plans.
• Full payment is due two weeks before the scheduled start date of camp.
• Exceptions made for late signups
Required Information – Campers may not be dropped off at camp without the following:
• A fully completed registration packet that includes:
• Registration form
• Copy of physical dated within 2 years of the camper’s last day of camp in 2018
• Record of Immunizations
• A photo of your camper (if medication needs to be administered)
• All required medications (may be dropped off on camper’s first day) and medication authorization form. (Please note: all nonprescription medications must have written permission from a doctor to be administered).
• Full payment of tuition