Registration Policies- Please Read Carefully as Some of Our Policies Have Changed
Refund and Cancellation
• Changes and cancellation requests MUST be submitted in writing 1 month prior to the session start date and sent directly to our Junior Program Director Benjamin Cibotti at firstname.lastname@example.org to be considered for a refund.
• Refund requests received later than 1 month to the start date will only be considered for serious medical reasons causing a child’s withdrawal upon written advice from a physician.
• Children who arrive late, depart early or miss days are not granted prorated fees or refunds.
• The club reserves the right to retain fees for children who decide they do not like our program, has minor illness, are homesick, are removed from the program for disciplinary reasons, and/or change of family plans.
• Full payment is due two weeks before the scheduled start date.
• Exceptions made for late signups
Required Information – Children may not be dropped off without the following:
• A fully completed registration packet that includes:
• Registration form
• Copy of physical dated within 2 years
• Record of Immunizations
• Full payment of tuition