**PARENTS’ PLEASE DOWNLOAD AND EMAIL THE PDF VERSION OF OUR REGISTRATION FORM TO BENCIBOTTI@SANDYBURR.COM. Please note the weeks below that are full, and that some of these weeks might be at capacity we have to manually process each registration.
Monday – Thursday, 9:00 A.M. – 3:00 P.M.
4 Day Golf Programs
- $550 for each player
- 6 to 1 player to counselor ratio
- Full Swing taught by PGA Professional
- Week 1: June 13th – 16th
- Week 2: June 20th – 23rd FULL
- Week 3: June 27th – 30th FULL
- Week 4: July 11th– 14th FULL
- Week 5: July 18th– 21st FULL
- Week 6: July 25th– 28th FULL
- Week 7: August 1st – 4th FULL
- Week 8: August 8th – 11th FULL
- Week 9: August 15th – 18th FULL
**please contact Ben Cibotti to be added to the waitlist for closed sessions
Chipping, Putting, Short irons, Sand Play and Full Swing analysis, Golf Course Etiquette, Rules, Fitness, Games, Prizes, and much more. Don’t Miss the Fun!
Sandy Burr Country Club provides snacks, lunch and beverages daily!
-This program is open to players of all skill levels and experience-
Registration Policies- Please Read Carefully as Some of Our Policies Have Changed
Refund and Cancellation
- Cancellation requests MUST be submitted in writing 60 days prior to the session start date and sent directly to our Program Director Benjamin Cibotti at email@example.com to be considered for a FULL refund (minus a retainer fees of $50).
- Changes and cancellation requests received between 60 and 30 days prior to the session start date will be granted a partial refund of fifty percent.
- Refund requests received less than 1 month (30 days) from the start date will only be considered for serious medical reasons causing students withdrawal upon written advice from a physician.
- Children who arrive late, depart early or miss days are not granted prorated fees or refunds.
- The club reserves the right to retain fees for children who decide they do not like our program, have a minor illness, are homesick, are removed from the program for disciplinary reasons, and/or change of family plans.
• Full payment is due at registration
• Exceptions made for late signups
Required Information – Children may not be dropped off without the following:
• A fully completed registration packet that includes:
• Registration form
• Copy of physical dated within 2 years
• Record of immunizations
• Full payment of tuition